Friday, August 22, 2008

Friday

August 22.

Two days since I started Frosted Blueberries.
Still pre-occupied in Academics indeed.
Friday greeted a warm daybreak.


12:08 PM
Truly Friday's smile is blistering at 21 Degrees.
Dang! It's hot (than the average day)
Good thing in Baguio a cooling device is not a requirement.

My day started with a zeal of enthusiasm in AnaPhy Lab. (though I forgot my labgown)
Even so I have had much time left to have my Physical Assessment Manual re-book bounded at Nok's Xerox Piazza. You might be wondering what's up with that? Well, the original was a bounded on a cursed long bond paper which makes it an significant hassle when kept in my bag. Nevertheless, a quiz on Nutrition followed Anaphy Lab. We're dismissed early. (you don't wanna know how'd it went, tell me)


Another Biochem quiz later in the afternoon. heck..
CHO - CHO - CHO - CHO carbohydrates! :boring:



After a hearty lunch, i went out (with my umbrella) to check into the cloud formation for rain possibilities in afternoon. In an unfortunate way.. it was still clear. Rain! Rain! Come again!

No comments:

Post a Comment